Polish ATP Testing Station
We perform temperature distributions, GDP and DPD mapping, as well as issuing ATP, FRC, FNA, GDP, DPD certificates.
ATP tests are accredited by the Polish Center for Accreditation.
We carry out periodic inspections of insulated bodies in order to extend the validity period of the ATP certificate (FRC, FNA, GDP, DPD). Tests are performed at the COCH headquarters in Krakow, as well as at the customer’s site at the address indicated. There is a possibility of conducting research by COCH employees in Międzyrzec Podlaski.
Test Details (ATP, FRC, FNA, GDP)
COCH Refrigeration R&D Center in Krakow
Juliusza Lea 116,
30-133 Kraków, Poland
mgr inż. Dorota Niedojadło
+48 12 637 08 57
+48 667 600 635
mgr inż. Bogdan Szczepański
+48 503 021 131
mgr inż. Mateusz Głąb
+48 502 334 462
mgr inż. Maciej Woszczek
+48 786 202 626
Click on the selected image to learn more about the ATP Agreement and as COCH implements its provisions for the marking and testing of refrigerated trucks.
- TIR refrigerated semi-trailers,
- Refrigerated trucs,
- Refrigerated trailers,
- Insulated bodies,
- Insulated containers,
- Refrigeration units for use in refrigerated transport.
The following ATP tests performed at COCH are subject to accreditation to the Polish system of testing laboratories (accreditation of the Polish Accreditation Center No.AB 308), and a license to use the international ILAC MRA mark, on the mutual recognition of test reports issued by accredited laboratories around the world.
As part of PCA accreditation, we perform:
- inspections that are the basis for obtaining ATP certification,
- measurements of the global heat transfer coefficient “K” for new refrigerated transport means and those in operation. These tests are the basis for obtaining ATP certification,
- we perform full tests of mechanically cooled transport means (refrigerator semi-trailer, refrigerator truck, refrigerator trailer, etc.) and non-mechanically cooled transport vehicles (refrigerator truck);
- tests of the useful cooling capacity of the chiller, measurements of the global heat transfer coefficient “K” for tanks for the carriage of liquid foodstuffs.
Other tests (not covered by PCA accreditation):
- measurement of the effectiveness of the thermal isolated devices of refrigerated transport, it is possible to test with a thermal camera at the customer’s request,
- tightness checks of the cooling system of the aggregate, together with the issue of a certificate,
- checking indications of thermographs together with issuing a certificate,
- assembly and sale of thermographs,
- thermovision of heat losses in insulated bodies.
Download our current promotional materials