Food – temperatures according to ATP Agreement
Transport temperatures above 0 ° C include classes: FRC, FRC/X, RRC, RRX, FRB, FRB/X, RRB, RBB/X, FNA, FNA/X, RNA, RNA/X.
|Red meat2 and large game (other than red offal).||+7°C|
|Meat products3, pasteurized milk, butter, fresh dairy (yogurt, kefir, cream, fresh cheese4), ready-to-eat prepared raw vegetables and vegetable products5, concentrated fruit juice and fish products not listed below.||At + 6 °C or at the temperature indicated on the label and / or transport documentation.|
|Game (other than large game), poultry, rabbits||+4°C|
|Minced meat.||At + 2 °C or at the temperature indicated on the label and / or transport documentation.|
|Unprocessed fish, molluscs and crustaceans6.||On melting ice or at the temperature of melting ice.|
- When the milk is collected from the farm for direct processing, the temperature can rise to + 10 °C during transport.
- In every form.
- With the exception of products fully processed by salting, smoking, drying or sterilization.
- Fresh cheese means unripened (unripe) cheese which is ready for consumption shortly after production and which has a limited shelf life.
- Raw vegetables comminuted, sliced or otherwise reduced in size, but excluding those which have only been washed, peeled or cut in half.
- Except live fish, live molluscs and live crustaceans.
Transport temperatures from 0 °C to -10 °C include classes: FRC, FRC/X, RRC, RRX, FRB, FRB/X, RRB, RBB/X, FNA, FNA/X, RNA, RNA/X.
|Butter and concentrated fruit juice.||See point 7.|
- For the aforementioned deep-frozen and frozen foodstuffs, which are intended to be processed immediately upon arrival, their temperature may be allowed to rise slowly during carriage so that they arrive at their destination at a temperature not higher than that required by the sender and indicated in the contract of carriage. This temperature may not exceed the maximum temperature allowed for a given food product in a refrigerated state, listed in Annex 3 of the ATP Agreement.
Transport temperatures below -10 °C include classes: FRC, FRC/X, RRC, RRC/X.
|All frozen foods (except butter).||-12°C|
|Frozen or (deep) quick-frozen fish, fish products, molluscs and crustaceans and all other quick-frozen food products.||-18°C|