B-mark – Polish safety mark
Voluntary certification for "B" safety mark
B-mark - Polish safety mark is awarded by independent competent and objective certification bodies as part of voluntary certification of products submitted by suppliers, which may be manufacturers, importers or distributors. A product bearing this mark is a product that is safe to use, modern, environmentally friendly, and inspires confidence in the recipient.
The rules of certification for the Common Guarantee Mark "B" are specified in the Program for certification of products for the Common Guarantee Mark "B" developed by the Committee for the Common Guarantee Mark "B".
For details on the Mark B certification program, contact the COCH Certification Department staff.
Conformity assessment of products under the agreement is carried out according to a model whose basic elements are:
- product testing,
- evaluation of the supplier's management system,
- supervision during the validity period of the certificate, including periodic inspections of the supplier's quality system and testing of products taken at the supplier's site or in the trade.
B-mark certification is based on the safety requirements of national and international standards and technical criteria.
Tests, the results of which are used in the certification process, are carried out by testing laboratories recognized as competent by the Units and independent of the supplier and the recipient.
Certification bodies supervise the certificates they issue by:
- inspections of organizational and technical conditions,
- supervision of the use of certificates by suppliers,
- testing of samples of products taken at the supplier's premises or purchased commercially.
B-mark certificates are issued for up to five years along with a license to use the mark.
Certificates are issued for up to five years along with a license to use the mark.