Refrigerated display cabinets
- air outlet: an opening through which an air stream flows out constituting an air curtain;
- air inlet: an opening through which the air curtain flows back into the air channels of the refrigerator;
- night curtain: a type of night cover in the form of a curtain that can be slid over the opening of a refrigerator to close it and that can slide automatically.
- preparation of the test room, including checking the
- compliance and characteristics of the room with the requirements of the standard;
- preparation of furniture for tests,
- the way the furniture is located in the room,
- equipping the test room and the tested piece of furniture with instruments and measuring apparatus,
- furniture start-up,
- establishing measurement conditions,
- temperature test (with defrost test),
- water vapor condensation test,
- electricity consumption test,
- measuring the efficiency of the cooling system of the furniture.
The above-mentioned test procedures were verified by testing various types of refrigerated furniture. They made it possible to master the measuring technique and the technique of controlling the measuring stand, as well as the methodology of analyzing the operation of furniture in various conditions.
Cooling furniture tests performed at COCH are subject to the accreditation of the Polish system of research laboratories (accreditation of the Polish Accreditation Center No. AB 308), and a license to use the international ILAC MRA mark, on the mutual recognition of test reports issued by accredited laboratories around the world.
- Refrigerated display cabinets tests (according to PN-EN 23953-2 standard),
- Cooling (cooling) capacity of the installation,
- Temperature test.
COCH Refrigeration R&D Center in Krakow
Juliusza Lea 116,
30-133 Kraków, Poland
mgr inż. Dorota Niedojadło
- laboratory manager
+48 12 637 08 57
+48 667 600 635
+48 503 021 131